Thursday, April 24, 2014

Chris Pine

Christopher Whitelaw Pine was born on August 26, 1980 in Los Angelas, California, USA.  His catchy nicknames are: Peené, Pinewood, and Piney, I like those nicknames they really work well together!  He sort of comes from what you call a "show business family".  He is the grandson of actress Anne Gwynne and Max M. Gilford, his parents are actors Robert Pine and Gwynne Gilford, his sister, Katherine Pine, also acts.  Now that is a family of actors! There might be more but who knows, I sure don't.
zanda
Now what I find funny is that in this picture, he looks a lot like Michael Weatherly (blog post #12), well a younger looking Michael Weatherly anyways...no offense to Michael or anything, but he looks younger, and really, really HOT!

"Piney", see what I did there, went on to study English at the University of California, Berkeley where he received a bachelors's degree, and during that time he spent one year studying at the University of Leeds in England, he also studied acting at the American Conservatory Theater in San Fransisco...so this is how it begins then!  After he was focusing on an acting career he won tons of guest toles in many television series.  He made his debut, besides Anne Hathaway, in The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004).  He took other roles in films and television, but then...just then...he became an international star when he played James T. Kirk in the major, succesful, awesome movie, Star Trek (2009).
wikipedia
Personally I just love him in one of the millions of kids movies, Dreamworks Rise of the Guardians!!!  Call me crazy, but he played Jack Frost, and I thought he was hot as well, and that movie just brought out my inner childhood, but of course that wasn't the only kid movie that I adore so much, a lot of them are from Dreamworks, hence Rise of the Guardians, Disney, MGM, and some other ones I can't quite remember.  Another movie of his that I really, really loved was Star Trek: Into Darkness, once again played as James T. Kirk, or Captain Kirk for short and easy, and that was one of my favorite Star Trek films, because it included Zachary Quinto who plays Spock, and one of my favorite, out of millions of british actors, Benedict Cumberbatch (blog post #14), who plays the evil and amazing villain Khan.
wikipedia
wikipedia
Anyways that's all I have for him, please comment if you're confused on something, or if I missed anything, or anything like that just please, please comment if you guys need anything.  And remember ladies, Chris Pine loves you...and he comes in peace!

people


No comments:

Post a Comment