Friday, March 28, 2014

Jensen Ackles

Jensen Ross Ackles was born on March 1, 1978 in Dallas, Texas, USA.  His catchy nicknames are: Jay and Jackles, which I think are very creative and funny...but I know him mostly as Dean Winchester from SUPERNATURAL!!!!!  SUPERNATURAL is a show about two brothers hunting demons, ghosts, and all of your greatest nightmares coming to life...now that sounds like "fun".  And whoever watches this show, you guys rock, and I think Dean is just sooooo HOT!!!


imdb
And I'm just one of the millions of fangirls that think he is the cutest, sweetest, and so many other things that he is! And the funny thing is that he's one of those guys that happens to be in a lot of these semi-chibi, full-on chibi, and all those kind of pictures, but he's just sooooo cute...and here's a picture to prove it!
My Phone
Then there's those pictures with him just being so serious, freaking awesome, or freaking hot...like this one!
celebhairdo
And the thing about him that really catches me, was when he was on this soap opera called Days of Our Lives, and I've seen a few clips, thanks to the internet, and he was sort of a stick...and it just doesn't work for him...it just doesn't work!  And I'm just sooooo happy for him..because he now has a baby girl with his lovely wife Danneel Ackles, and his baby girl's name is Justics Jay "JJ" Ackles, born on May 30, 2013.  And that's all I have about this extremely, freaking hot actor...let me know, please and seriously, about if I missed anything extremely important, or funny, or ANYTHING like that, please, please, please leave a comment!  And remember ladies, Dean loves pie and guns!  And next week I'm having a debate between Sammy and Castiel! Let me know in a comment which one I should do next week, please, so ladies choose wisely!  And see you next time my awesome peoples!
My Phone
eonline

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! I love it!!! He's just soooo PERFECT!!!!! I hope I can meet him one day!!

    ReplyDelete