Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Liam Hemsworth

Liam Hemsworth was born on January 13, 1990 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.  He is the younger brother of Chris Hemsworth and Luke Hemsworth.  His favorite actors include Leonardo DiCaprio, Heath Ledger, and Paul Newman.  And he has an English, Irish, Scottish, and German ancestry, and I'm part German, yes!

Image Credit: people
I know him personally as Gale Hawthorne from The Hunger Games and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, which he is really hot in, no doubt about it!  And he was considered the title role in Thor (2011), but we all know that the role went to his brother Chris.  He would be good as Thor, but I sort of don't really see him as Thor, I see him better as Gale Hawthorne.

Image Credit: hggirlonfire
When I saw this picture, I think I went a little crazy because, first of all they're all pretty cute, and two: this will be a very hard decision for some girls who like all three of them but can only choose one, trust me, I should know.  On the left is Josh Hutcherson as Peeta Mellark, in the middle, of course, is Liam Hemsworth as the one and only Gale Hawthorne, and on the right is Sam Claflin as Finnick Odair.

What I really like about him, is that whatever role he's played, it might not be a huge role, but he can get noticed very easily...maybe it's because of The Hunger Games fandom thing going on, and there's nothing wrong with having an obsession with a fandom of yours, trust me I should know what it's like having a fan-girl moment.  What I'm really happy about is that he broke off the engagement with Miley Cyrus on September 16, 2013, and I think everybody knows what's happened to her, and it's not pretty.  And I'm really excited about ihm being ranked number three in "Sexiest Man" in 2013 by Glamour Magazine, and he is several spots ahead of Chris, I wonder what that feeling is like, beating your older sibling at something.  Well that's all I've got for this actor, just let me know in a comment if I missed anything important about him or whatever, so see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment