Friday, February 7, 2014

Chris Hemsworth

Chris Hemsworth is an Australian actor born on August 11, 1983 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.  The first time I heard of him, was back in 2011 when the 'Thor' movie came to theaters.  He's the middle son of his family, his older brother Luke Hemsworth (which I didn't find out until recently that there was a third brother of the Hemsworth's) and his younger brother Liam Hemsworth (recent blog post).  And he has English, German, Irish and Scottish ancestry, and once again I'm part German!

Image Credit: clubtukinews
I never saw the movie 'Thor', but I saw the second movie that came out: 'Thor: The Dark World', and it was amazing!  His first Hollywood appearance was in Star Trek (2009), but it was his honorary role in 'Thor' (2011) which excelled him to fame worldwide.  What's cool about him is that he was born on a Thursday, the day of the week named after Thor...now isn't that convenient!  He was also in 'The Avengers' (2012), and that movie was freaking amazing!!!  So many of my favorite actors rolled into one movie, that's the best feeling when seeing a movie, especially with a cast such as them.

Image Credit: impawards

He's married to this actress, whom I never heard of until now, known as Elsa Pataky, married on December 26, 2010 to present day, and have a child named India Rose Hemsworth.  Those are two of my favorite first names and middle names!  And I'm just really happy that he's really good friends with Tom Hiddleston, aka Loki, and they are just hilarious together!  I've seen some interviews with them sitting next to each other and it's sooo funny to watch, because they like to tease each other, and I just start laughing crazily, because it's just sooo funny to watch!!!

And what I think is pretty funny is that he was ranked number seven in Glamour's list of "50 Sexiest Men" of 2013, just four places behind his younger brother Liam; looks like the younger sibling beat the older sibling, I should know because I speak of experience with my younger brother beating me at a lot of things.  And what's strange to me is that I don't read Glamour magazines or anything weird like that, but I just read that for my blog posts, and I might use it again because it was helpful in a way for writing my blogs.  So that's it on Chris Hemsworth, please leave a comment (if you want to) if I missed anything important about this guy right here!  Also if you want to suggest an actor that I haven't done yet, just let leave a comment and I'll do the best I can for that certain actor.  So see you nest time!

No comments:

Post a Comment