Thursday, February 27, 2014

Michael Weatherly

Michael Manning Weatherly Jr. was born on July 8, 1968 in New York City, New York, USA.  Raised in Fairfield, CT, he left college to pursue a career in acting.  He also had a great passion for music, and played in a band while pursuing his acting career.  He began acting professionally and landed his first job as Theo Huxtable's roommate on The Cosby Show (1984) and a role in the independent film Trigger Happy (2001).

Image Credit: celebritybabies
I think is a funny actor in my opinion, because in the tv series NCIS (2003), who plays Tony DiNozzo, and he just acts like a total weirdo, who quotes a lot of old, new and sometimes famous movies...and he says those things because he's gets bored really easily and tries to lighten up the mood, Gibbs (his boss, and is played by Mark Harmon) comes up behind him sometimes and asks 'What are you doing?' and sometimes smacks him on the back of his head...then Tony says "Sorry boss", and then they tell Gibbs on what the update is of one of their cases.  I'll save the videos for some other time but not right at this moment.

Funny Quotes by Mr. Tony DiNozzo!:


He was married on September 26, 1995 to November 28, 1997 and divorced from Amelia Heinle and have one son, August Manning Weatherly born on January 10, 1996.  After that, he married again to Bojana Jankovic on September 30, 2009 to the present day, and have 2 children, a daughter named Olivia Weatherly born on April 10, 2012, and a son named Liam Weatherly, born on October 29, 2013, and they have two German Shepherds named Oriana and Quantum...I think those are pretty cool dogs names!  Now I just hope that the funny quote video thingy doesn't spas out like they usually do.  Well, that's all I've got for him, if there's anything missing (highly unlikely, but I could be wrong), please, please, please send me a comment letting me know if I'm missing anything...thanks for reading my post, and I hope to see you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment